What’s for dinner this week? I’ve got a bunch of veggies and a container of chili in the freezer that needs to be used up so its gonna be an easy week. Seriously, my grocery list was milk and eggs. Apologies for the delay, it’s a long weekend so I’ve been maxin’ and relaxin’.
- Sunday – Grilled Chicken & Shrimp (with PC Memories of Argentina Chimichurri sauce), Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
- Monday – Mini Vegetable Quiches with a Sweet Potato Crust (I created this recipe for my friend Rebecca Garland’s clean-eating cookbook, Nourish)
- Tuesday – Spaghetti with Grape Tomatoes, Spinach & Goat Cheese
- Wednesday – Salmon in a Bag, Parmesan Green Beans & Brown Rice
- Thursday – Leftover Turkey Chili Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
So that’s it, check out my Pinterest page to see ideas for breakfast and lunch. Have a great week!